Thursday, 11 April 2013

New Website - New iAbacus - New BLOG

The aftermath of New Year resolutions is Spring cleaning.  So, I've been reconsidering, refurbishing and refreshing.  The new ventures, new perspectives and new look can be seen on my website - now live at www.johnpearce.org.uk  It has updated information and should be easier site to navigate.  What do you think?

Thanks to Dan O'Brien (my iAbacus business partner) for all his hard work.



JP Consultancy website April 2013

As iAbacus gets closer to the official launch we have tweaked that site too.  Have a look at http://www.opeus.com/iabacus and sign up for a free trial. Dan and I are really keen to get feedback. Ironically, well perhaps not, iAbacus is all about review and improvement...




iAbacus website April 2013

And, not to be left out my BLOG has also been given a new look - have a look here  Oh you already are here (there?)  But please NOTE this BLOG is my work and design not Dan's..


Leafman BLOG April 2013
Oh yes, and a little spruce up for twitter too...here


@JohnPearce_JP  April 2013

So, I'm feeling quite refreshed and relaunched and the weather seems more Springlike too.

So, now it's just a matter of delivering what's promised.

Happy lurking!

John


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy to receive comments - ideas - links...